[TYPO3-dev] standard TYPO3 ajax framework

Mon Jul 17 13:57:46 CEST 2006

Martin Kutschker wrote:

> I fear (and I may be wrong here) that those libs tend to do everything
> including the rendering of the HTML elements.
>
> Masi

Hi Martin,

xaJax it is just a pump for XML. Usually you send XHTML snippests with it.
But xaJax doesn't generate them. Your extension generates the XHTML in the
very same way it has always done. Such a snippet can be your form.

The only different is that you don't send the whole page but just the
dynamic parts, after the page has been loaded once.

Regards

Elmar