[TYPO3-dev] Impossible to understand one template defintion

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri Jul 14 11:37:14 CEST 2006

Tapio Markula schrieb am 13.07.2006 13:00:

> I have tried to translate
>
> Static template files from T3 Extensions:",
> "Default (Include before if Root-flag is set)"
>
> But I don't understand, what that really means
>
> "Include before" - *before what templates*???
>
> all other templates, all basis templates

Before the current template that you are editting.

If you create a template and you include static templates from
extensions, you can decide if those will be included BEFORE your
template (so you can overwrite their options) or AFTER your template (so
that they overwrite what you do).

Cheers,
Ernesto