[TYPO3-dev] Eclipse, phpEclipse, DBG and Typo3?

Tue Jul 11 07:24:58 CEST 2006

R. van Twisk wrote:
> 2) You can create shortcuts in your OS (most OSes can do at least)

The shortcuts are defined within Eclipse, not on OS level. Meanwhile I
found the shortcut. But that documentation is hidden somewhere. The
information doesn't popup directly in the context where I expect it.

>> I have a "double head", two monitors connected to one PC. I did not
>> found a
>> way to move a windows out of the the outer frame of eclipse. So I am
>> still
>> a prisoner of one Monitor.
>>
> That is a problem of the OS, not a problem of Eclipse....

Do you think so? To me the behaviour to keep the single Frames within the
outer one looks very much like a builtin Eclipse "feature".

> Maby this URL is something for you?
> http://eclipse-tools.sourceforge.net/shortcuts.html

They die a nice try. However very JAVA centristic. The frame handlings are
missing.

Regards