[TYPO3-dev] Flexform ds with graphical configuration

Mon Jul 10 21:37:04 CEST 2006

Franz Holzinger wrote:
> Hello Elmar,
>
>> I want to use a flexform field within an extension. That field should be
>> flexible. ;-) The admin of the extension shall be able to configure
>> it. He
>> can do so by defining new ds types within the TCA.
>>
>> Is there an alternative to TemplaVoila to do this?
>>

> Have a look at the tt_products additional field how this can be done.

How to do it in plain XML is well documented by Kasper:

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_api/current/view/4/2/

I was indeed looking for an an configuration interface.

Michael has pointed to survey or questionaire wich resolves to the
Extesnion Key: pbsurvey. The Screenshot shows such an interface:

<http://typo3.org/typo3temp/tx_terdoc/documentscache/p/b/pbsurvey-1.0.7/docbook/pictures/10000000000001BC000003354D446EC8.png>
<http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/pbsurvey/1.0.7/view/1/2/>

The next step would be to have such a flexform configuration interface as a
library. So that you can use it in any extension. A candidate for tx_lib.

Regards

Elmar