[TYPO3-dev] Flexform ds with graphical configuration

Mon Jul 10 12:29:58 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

> You mena something like a constructor: admin just "says": "I want to
> have `qwerty12345`" field there and it appears?

Exatly. If possibel with acustic language detection. ;-)

He says:
field 1 with name xyz of type textarea with label abcd ...
field 2  ....

and they appear, Rapid prototyping limited to one flex field in the DB.

>> Is is possible to use TemplaVoila to do this configuration on a
>> "graphical"
>> level?
>
> I do not think you need TV for this. Core handles it, you just need to
> supply correct DS.

The correct DS is what the admin shall freely define.

>> Is such a surfice usefull for this at all or is it just an overkill?
>
> If it is not a content element, why not to make own BE module?

The DS configurator or the resulting form?

Regards

Elmar