[TYPO3-dev] Flexform ds with graphical configuration

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Mon Jul 10 11:27:22 CEST 2006

Hi!

Elmar Hinz wrote:
> I want to use a flexform field within an extension. That field should be
> flexible. ;-) The admin of the extension shall be able to configure it. He
> can do so by defining new ds types within the TCA.

You mena something like a constructor: admin just "says": "I want to
have `qwerty12345`" field there and it appears?

> Is is possible to use TemplaVoila to do this configuration on a "graphical"
> level?

I do not think you need TV for this. Core handles it, you just need to
supply correct DS. However you need to use templavoila syntax for this
since core assumes that it is templavoila call.

> Is such a surfice usefull for this at all or is it just an overkill?

If it is not a content element, why not to make own BE module?

Dmitry.