[TYPO3-dev] TER troubles again

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Sun Jul 2 05:33:58 CEST 2006

> I guess this is in part the failure of the community which seems to be
> less willing to actually help than in other software projects, but
> also
> (my guess) in part the fault of the TYPO3 leadership that is busy with
> planning and building crazy amounts of teams most of which never
> get the
> job done. If you read Kasper's article in the current t3n mag, you'll
> see my point.

How long time will you allow me to implement the idea Michael? I
don't think you have _any_ right whatsoever to evaluate my efforts
before one year from now. There are no quick fixes to the structure.

> but they should be done by people who are *not* simultanously in the
> core, R&D, bug fixing and whatnot team.

This I agree with. You seem to be second to take over that TYPO3.org
development from Robert. Could you do that? I would apply for budget
to get it done because I do agree that its an aweful situation. Reply
in private if you are interested.

- kasper

"A contribution a day keeps the fork away"
kasper2006 at typo3.com | +45 20 999 115 | skype: kasperskaarhoej |
gizmo: kasper_typo3