[TYPO3-dev] How to take account settings in 'ext_conf_template.txt' and changes in localconf.php

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Mon Jan 30 19:30:00 CET 2006

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> If this is a personal message (you write: "your modification"), address
> it directly to the person. If it is not personal, make it less confusing
> for others, please. It is quite a mess.

Not personal. I just try to figure how to
use the information in localconf.php,
which relates with 'ext_conf_template.txt'.

ext_conf_template.txt

might have for example

#label
enable.paste = 0

and corresponding info
in localconf.php

I got it solved with basic PHP-functions

if
(strstr($TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extConf']['tm_contentaccess'],'paste";s:1:"1"'))

But there might be a smarter solution - and certainly is - but what is
the smarter solution.