[TYPO3-dev] Whom Kasper is speaking?

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Mon Jan 30 11:13:15 CET 2006

Kasper says:

"As the last thing in this Podcast I'd like to show you some attempt of
completely remodeling the navigation scheme of the back end... and Lasse
Norrby from Denmark actually managed to put all that in an extension and
using heavy xclassing he did something that most of us would probably
think is impossible...

but enjoy a look into Lasse's extension and the work he did and I hope
you enjoyed this first episode and see you later."

Well 'skin_grey' doesn't use any XCLASS-implementation.
I mention 'skin_grey' in the manual of 'tm_contentaccess',
where is a link to download a version of 'skin_grey'.

I just ask, if Kasper has mixed me and Lasse?