[TYPO3-dev] Sales and marketing

Gregory Remington greg at mediatech.net
Mon Jan 30 12:13:18 CET 2006

tapio wrote:
> Hi
>
> My e-mail friend said that core plugins for sales marketing of Typo3 are
>
> * new skin (skin_grey or the new skin for Typo3 3.4.x)
>
> * cal
>
> * chc_forum
>
> * tm_contentaccess

Hi Tapio,

Let's keep business matters off list please.

What I meant is that I have recently focused on sales and marketing to
help provide funding for these extensions... and various others that I
believe are vital for TYPO3's popularity in various markets.

These extension by no means represent the scope of what makes TYPO3 a
success in the CMS/CMF market place. They are just very important to me
and I am trying to find a way to contribute financially since I cannot
program.... so that's where sales and marketing comes into play.

To everyone else. I think Tapio's work is important regarding
tm_contentaccess. In my opinion the easier we make TYPO3 BE and FE
editing the better it will be for new adopters.

Kind regards,
Greg