[TYPO3-dev] Important features in Typo3 at the sight of sales and marketing people

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Mon Jan 30 11:58:35 CET 2006

Hi

My e-mail friend said that core plugins for sales marketing of Typo3 are

* new skin (skin_grey or the new skin for Typo3 3.4.x)

* cal

* chc_forum

* tm_contentaccess

I'm trying to develop the last one. Well I have got quite *minimal*
support. Some issues concern layout. Main problems relative with issues,
where I need support from the dev list.

*NOTE* This message doesn't concern business issue as such. This message
concerns how Typo3 would be developed furher so that it would be easier
to sell solution, which base on Typo3.

I hope that in the development could be taken account points,
which are important at this respect. This is not off-topic issue!