[TYPO3-dev] wich frontend libary to chose for cutom extensions

Jean-Baptiste Rio triphot69 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 26 13:12:55 CET 2006

Elmar Hinz wrote:
> mario schrieb:
>
>>Also, i would like if webusers could produce bibliographies as a
>>final .pdf output (using TeX and pdflatex)
>>

> That would also give an interesting project if you could bring it on a general
> level. A well formed pdf output is IMHO still missing.

I've done the job for LaTeX. It's in an alpha state and not yet on the
TER. It can produce HTML, image or PDF based on a LaTeX template where
you can insert typoscript code (I use a specific LaTeX tag for that). I
need to extend it to current Typo3 content and, obviously, to ObTS which
is the most interesting production workflow , IMHO, : Content => ObTS
manipulating contents => LaTeX template including ObTS objects.

Are you in a hurry for that ? Do you think that it is a interesting
project which can be included in the ECT roadmap ?

Regards,

JB