[TYPO3-dev] wich frontend libary to chose for cutom extensions

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Thu Jan 26 11:09:21 CET 2006

Hi Mario,

> So, should I join the Forms Library for FE Extensions team? Is that to
> deal with the kind of tool I described above?

in my opinion this is mainly what it's about. So as it seems you have
experience with sr_feedit you could maybe write a short review of its
strengths and weeknesses here in the TYPO3WiKi:

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Forms_Library_for_FE_Extensions

In the section "Evaluation of existing fe editing libraries" you could
add some lines to sr_feedit if you like.

Regards,
Jochen