[TYPO3-dev] wich frontend libary to chose for cutom extensions

mario chiari.hm at flashnet.it
Thu Jan 26 10:53:44 CET 2006

Hi,

as far as I understand what you are looking for, I looked for something
similar a few months ago. Below, I cut&paste a mail who helped me to
clarify whereabouts.

sr_feedit seemed to me the most advanced. Note that it is a library you
need to supplemt with your own extension, for you own situation.
See sr_festival_entry.

Indeed, I am trying (very very slowly) to develop something useful to
produce bibliographies such that webusers may enter/edit book records
(or even  add comment and review).

Also, i would like if webusers could produce bibliographies as a
final .pdf output (using TeX and pdflatex)

So, should I join the Forms Library for FE Extensions team? Is that to
deal with the kind of tool I described above?

thanks a lot
mario

ps cut&paste