[TYPO3-dev] wich frontend libary to chose for cutom extensions

Edwin de Jong g.e.dejong at student.utwente.nl
Wed Jan 25 19:30:49 CET 2006

Op woensdag 25 januari 2006 18:53, schreef Elmar Hinz:
> Someone from the server 130.89.169.40 has already started conceptional work
> today: http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Forms_Library_for_FE_Extensions.
> It's rolling.

Thats me. I just registered a username (jong). If we want to take this off, we
need all the input we can have right now, so we can make a workable design.
So, my little questions to you: what functionality do you require from a FE
Form Extention? and: how would you like to see a BE management panel for
that?

Cheers,

Edwin