[TYPO3-dev] Advanced Forms

Edwin de Jong g.e.dejong at student.utwente.nl
Wed Jan 25 15:24:41 CET 2006

Op woensdag 25 januari 2006 14:49, schreef Jean-Baptiste Rio:
> Why is the FORMidable extension not appropriate ? and, if it's nearly
> what you want, is it possible that your suggestion be incorporated in
> this extension ?

Yes, it comes close. What I miss however are container elements such as
sections and pages. Also, the interface does not seem to work (yet). After
going through all the extentions yesterday, I must have missed this one. In
any case, I'll study this extention specifically, and see if it is adoptable
to the requirements I proposed.

Greets,

Edwin