[TYPO3-dev] OT Server TeamSpeak

Mathias Schreiber mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Wed Jan 18 14:10:50 CET 2006

>> Please be aware that this server is used for WoW also, so don't wonder
>> about nicknames ;-)
>
> I can offer a teamspeak server too, and, that's funny, this server is also
> used by our WoW guilds :D. Have you a WoW website based on Typo3 ?
> Mine is http://www.worldofwarcraft-alliance.com/ ;)

We only have a small site for the guild but cool things we do is that we use
CharacterProfiler addon together with a guild-branded version of UniUploader
to put all infos of all players onto the website.
Additional features are an onlineshop where you can check out who can make
what within the guild as well as quest-o-plex, an quest planning tool for
optimal teamplay.

All in typo3 (though questoplex is still alpha).

But I think a lot of guys in this list don't care about WoW so let's move
this to offtopic or somewhere else.

Question to the Devs:
TS in germany, yes or no?

All the best