[TYPO3-dev] OT Server TeamSpeak

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Tue Jan 17 16:27:10 CET 2006

Jean-Baptiste Rio wrote:

>Mathias Schreiber [wmdb] wrote:
>

>>Please be aware that this server is used for WoW also, so don't wonder
>>about nicknames ;-)
>>

>I can offer a teamspeak server too, and, that's funny, this server is
>also used by our WoW guilds :D. Have you a WoW website based on Typo3 ?
>Mine is http://www.worldofwarcraft-alliance.com/ ;)
>
>Regards,

In the spirit of openSource and what Michael already said I don't think
that teamspeak is the way to go.
There might be participants on #typo3 already which might want to join.
Also for people that are not in europe like me it is impossible to just
listen to a
conversation on my work which can sometimes take up quite some time.

Also logging of the conversation might be differcult, especially when it
comes to 'reading back'

just my 1 cent...
Ries