[TYPO3-dev] Resultlist & Details View USER_(INT)

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Wed Jan 18 13:04:39 CET 2006

JoH schrieb:

> [globalVar = GP:whatever > 0]
> plugin.tx_myplugin.pi1 = USER_INT
> [else]
>
> plugin.tx_myplugin.pi1 = USER
> [global]
>
> Will give you i.e. a cached list but a non cached single view.
> I don't think it's a good idea to introduce a mixed object since this will
> lead to a lot of confusion.

Why? The TS is fine but doesn't look easy to set up. I don't like the
idea of adding too much conditions to my TS (same reason as Dmitry)

The new object solves the problem and all the burden is on the shoulders
of the development author.

A new type meakes it quite clear in the object browser that caching may
or may not occur. Which is an improvent in comparison to USER that
disable caching for the complete page.

Masi