[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3xdev: SVN beta offering

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Tue Jan 17 16:11:09 CET 2006

Hi,

Andreas Otto schrieb:
[...]
> Can someone else please read through the SF.net documentation and
> confirm that I understood things the right way, e. g. that CVS and
> Subversion can run in parallel.

---------snipp----------
Subversion is offered in addition to CVS.  A project can opt to use CVS,
Subversion or both.  We highly recommend that projects elect to use
one or the other, to minimize end-user confusion.

Thats what they said. I am not really sure how they accomplish that but
if they do, fine. Maybe you should approach the support of sf.net and
ask them for details since I dont find any on sf.net.

Cheers,
Peter
--
Peter Niederlag