[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3xdev: SVN beta offering

Andreas Otto andreas.otto at dkd.de
Tue Jan 17 14:49:27 CET 2006

Hi,

since we need to convert the CVS Repository at some point in time if we
want to take part in the Subversion Beta I would like to discuss when it
is the right time.

AFAIK it is not possible yet to have something like the ACL we are using
to separate access to the different TYPO3 extensions. If this might
cause problems for you, please speak out.

Can someone else please read through the SF.net documentation and
confirm that I understood things the right way, e. g. that CVS and
Subversion can run in parallel.

Cheers,
Andreas

--