[TYPO3-dev] core translations

Rainer (Rene) Suthoelder t3 at boswel-remove-me.de
Sun Jan 15 13:01:09 CET 2006

stefano cecere wrote:
> as the italian translation responsable i ask the core team:
> is all the core stuff ready to be translated?
> on ttp://130.228.0.33/typo3/t3l10n/typo3/ there aren't new strings..
>
> haven't workspaces and all new stuff something to be translated there?
>
> Robert: with TER 2.0, how will we translate extensions?
> with a local ll-XML on our servers? could be?

i join you in this question:
i translated all core labels to german, the only big thing left to do are
some CSH files (round 30) and of course the glossary with its 700 labels,
not sure if i'm able to do this in the near future.
but, yes: there are no new core labels for workspaces etc.

perhaps kasper has forgotten to upload those XML files to the translation
server?

rainer