[TYPO3-dev] Error loading rtehtmlarea

Robert John de Stigter robertjohn at bedrijvenweb.nl
Thu Jan 12 14:34:31 CET 2006

Hi all,

The extension rtehtmlarea is giving me troubles. When it is loaded on a
page I get an error message saying: The website cannot be opened. The
operation is cancelled. I think it has to do with a javascript error but
I can't find out what's really causing this.

Note: I'm posting this in the typo3-dev list because the htmlarea is not
available in the frontend by default. (The htmlarea works in the
backend). The sr_guestbook extension also doesn't work because of this
problem.

Greetz,
Robert