[TYPO3-dev] Need a special extension/help

Andreas Balzer newsgroups at andreas-balzer.de
Sun Jan 15 12:13:34 CET 2006

Hi!
I'm looking for a possibility to get the usernames/passwords and the page
tree from typo3 to an extern php file. What should this file be able to do?
I want to have a possibility to view pages from outside of Typo3 and be able
to add, edit and delete them from outside. Therefore i need a file which can
create a connection to Typo3.
My first question: Is it easyer to add pages just over the database and some
php code, or with some classes of Typo3 (which i don't know yet..)? My
second: Is this possible at all? My third: Can you help me?

I have knowledge in PHP, etc, MySql, etc but not in Typo3 Coding..

Can you help me?
Andreas