[TYPO3-dev] EXT sr_feuser_register: allow/stop user registration

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Sat Jan 14 14:52:10 CET 2006

Hey Marco,

I would suggest to put your users into a the fe_users table and put them
all in the group that is
registered, but not confirmed yet.

Then when they 'login', or authenticate themself (do you have a idea for
that? to know what user is who?)
You simply put them in the group of registered users.

Whould that help?

Ries