[TYPO3-dev] tt_product extended fields not in TCA

Team@Fivee.in team at fivee.in
Thu Jan 12 15:06:01 CET 2006

Hi List,

I have little confusing problem here..

I have extended tt_product to add two new table by creating a new
extension. I fields appear in the Backend when creating a new record of
tt_product. But the problem is that the fields are not available in the
FrontEnd pplugin TCA array.

I did a debug($TCA['tt_products']) in the tt_products extension code but
to my surprise all fields are available except the fields added to
tt_products using my extension.

Can someone please point out what I might be missing here?

Thank you in advance for the help!

Rj