[TYPO3-dev] OT: Graphical CVS client for OS X?

Arne Skjaerholt skjaerho at cpi.no
Wed Jan 11 08:29:53 CET 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-10 at 14:30 +0100, Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
> And the keyboard on Mac powerbooks sucks  pretty much, at least in
> the beginning where you are constantly playing hide'n'seek with
> every special character you use in coding.

Actually, there's a pretty simple fix for that, if you know where the
braces and stuff is on your normal keyboard (if you're a touch typist
for example), as OS X lets you define custom keyboard layouts in an XML
format. Pretty spiffy, no?

Unfortunately I've fogotten where I first found it, but I've attached
the layout file I use on my PowerBook. Anyhow, it's a slightly modified
version of the file I originally downloaded, and it should be identical
to the UK PC layout. If you prefer a Danish layout you cna probably edit
this file to get what you want.

Arne
:wq