[TYPO3-dev] OT: Graphical CVS client for OS X?

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Tue Jan 10 14:32:27 CET 2006

Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
> Thanks all,
>
> I will have a look at Xcode, Eclipse and see if fink can get cervisia
> compiled for me. However I switched to Mac because I'm 30+ now and have
> better things to spend my remaining earth-time with than compiling
> source code and suffering from the limited thirdparty support of Linux
> (which in itself is still great and politically the only acceptable OS!).
>
> Until now I'm completely surprised of how well working OS X is, but even
> more surprised why its not more popular. I want to buy one for my
> father, mother, brothers, wife and friends (yes, who doesn't want to be
> my friend now :-)
>
> Greetings from happy Kasper, Friendly ghost.

as you are there, give a check to BBedit www.bbedit.com
it's one of the best/favourite dev tex editors, with integrated CVS
i use the light free edition (textWrangler) for all my php coding

ah, Kasper, welcome into Os X world
(yes Dimitry, i have a combo pc on my desk, also, just for EMS mysql manager and check html with IE 6.0 :)