[TYPO3-dev] OT: Graphical CVS client for OS X?

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Tue Jan 10 12:53:25 CET 2006

Thanks all,

I will have a look at Xcode, Eclipse and see if fink can get cervisia
compiled for me. However I switched to Mac because I'm 30+ now and
have better things to spend my remaining earth-time with than
compiling source code and suffering from the limited thirdparty
support of Linux (which in itself is still great and politically the
only acceptable OS!).

Until now I'm completely surprised of how well working OS X is, but
even more surprised why its not more popular. I want to buy one for
my father, mother, brothers, wife and friends (yes, who doesn't want
to be my friend now :-)

Greetings from happy Kasper, Friendly ghost.