[TYPO3-dev] Placing new TCA fields in an arbitrary position?

Tim Franz tfranz at news.digitalsmile.de
Tue Jan 10 12:21:03 CET 2006

Hi Arne,

addToAllTCATypes is the way to go. If you set the last (fourth) parameter of
this function to a valid field name the new field will be posititioned
directly before this field. If you prefix the fieldname with 'after:', the
positioning is done behind the given field. For more complex examples see
the corresponding javadoc-comment.

Greetings
Tim