[TYPO3-dev] OT: Graphical CVS client for OS X?

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Mon Jan 9 18:02:50 CET 2006

Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I'm looking for a graphical CVS client for Mac OS X. I'm used to
> cervisia on Linux and I have tried SmartCVS, MacCVS and none of them
> seems capable of doing the nice and helpful colorcoding views that
> Cervisia does. On top of that its hard to get diff-views shown from  the
> log tree. It's actually quite horrible in terms of practical use  for a
> code reviewer like me.
>
> So any hints here?

I just asked some of my friends which are "mac-itized" since 2 or 3 years.

They meant that the best way to have a graphical interface to CVS is to use
"eclipse".

I don't know if that helps you much. I personally think eclipse is to much
overkill but pherhaps it would suit just your needs for CVS browsing.

greets,
Bernhard