[TYPO3-dev] OT: Graphical CVS client for OS X?

Christoph Moeller moeller at network-publishing.de
Mon Jan 9 17:50:01 CET 2006

Hi Kasper (well, and a happy new year ;)
> I'm looking for a graphical CVS client for Mac OS X. I'm used to
> cervisia on Linux and I have tried SmartCVS, MacCVS and none of them
> seems capable of doing the nice and helpful colorcoding views that
> Cervisia does. On top of that its hard to get diff-views shown from  the
> log tree. It's actually quite horrible in terms of practical use  for a
> code reviewer like me.

cervisia seems to be available via fink - although unstable/csv only:
http://pdb.finkproject.org/pdb/package.php/cervisia
http://fink.sourceforge.net/faq/usage-fink.php?phpLang=en#unstable

Basically, it only needs the underlying KDE libs, so with a little
additional library software and the correct build environment it should
be possible to make this work on your macosx.

hth, looking forward to Fiesch & greetings,
Chris