[TYPO3-dev] Default content element for an empty page

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sat Jan 7 21:13:17 CET 2006

tapio schrieb:
> Hi
>
> It would be nice, if Typo3 could put creating a new page a new content
> element ('Text'). Maybe this can be done with some typoscript, but it
> would be nice as default behavior for average users.

You want that the "create page" operation automatically creates *each*
new page with a text element? Thinka bout it. This will only be annoying
as you must delet this element on every sysfolder, shortcut etc. And
besides, not every page conatains a text element (think of plugins etc).

If you want it, I suggest you write an extension that does it.

Masi