[TYPO3-dev] QUESTIONS about: Redesigned default 4.0 backend skin underway

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Fri Jan 6 17:38:54 CET 2006

Brice Bernard wrote:

> - I'm wondering if this redesign is just about 'icons and colors' or is this
> redesign more global (deeper redesign).

As I read it, it's only about color and icons basically to fit the new CI.

> - Does CSS will take advantage to old way to design HTML... (by the way
> bringing a lightweigt CODE)

Sorry, I don't understand that.

> - Can we make design/usability suggestion and how?

You can, but be aware that a) 4.0 is coming out in a few weeks, so the
design team will not have much time for requests, and b) TYPO3 4.5 will
be all about usability and redesigning the BE, so we should probably
wait until after 4.0 is out for those usability issues.

I guess typo3.design is the proper newsgroup for those discussions.

Greetings,
Michael