[TYPO3-dev] Categorization module for Typo3

Tobias Pinnekamp mail at tpinne.de
Tue Jan 3 08:16:49 CET 2006

stefano cecere schrieb:
>> categorization. I just wonder, why people are not interesting creating
>> a proper categorization to typo.
>

> it was the first big i felt was missing when i came into typo3..
> i didn't need such advanced categorizations in lat 2 years, but i think
> it would be good to check this topic and get nice ext (that doesn't mess
> with XCLASS)

Hello together,

i have a small extension which - at the moment - only gives the ability
to create database records which are the categories and an additional
field in the page header where multiple categories can be selected for a
page. So within extensions you can read the value from that field.
That's all at the moment. Nothing complicated stuff. But if it should be
interesting for anybody, then I will upload it in this version to the
repository.

But I want to enhance the features of this extension. But I don't know
about all things that have this extension. So if anybody has wishes or
ideas what I can try to implement just tell me.

Best regards

Tobias