[TYPO3-dev] Mambo-style top-menu

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Mon Feb 27 20:34:17 CET 2006

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Right, I don't know Lasse and do not know of any (experimntal) UI
> extensions.
>
> I just stated my optinion based on the supplied image.

I don't see big problems to implement that. Basically the top menu is
just a variation of the default menu, which is on the left frame.
Instead of usind display:none/block it use visibility:visible/hidden
+ a little bit different layout. Both are typical DHTML-solutions.

Need some XLASS for the alt_main.php + user conguration file (to add a
new alternative(s))

It would be very nice if Lasse would give that variant into public usage.