[TYPO3-dev] wiki page with page types in use created, please add your extensions

Ingo Renner typo3 at ingo-renner.com
Sun Feb 26 13:22:52 CET 2006

Hi all,

I just created a wiki page where we can collect the page types used by our
extensions. Everyone who is in the need of a separate page type (typeNum)
should have a look at this page so that we don't get collisions someday.

Please feel free to addyour extension and  the used typeNum

The page is under Main page -> Developers -> [Extension Development]
Extension Development, page types already in use (typeNum, type)

direct link:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Extension_Development_page_types

cheers
Ingo