[TYPO3-dev] Extension Manager Hanging in beta3 & CVS

Martin Ficzel martin.ficzel at gmx.de
Wed Feb 22 13:32:32 CET 2006

i updated a 4.0Beta2 to Beta3 and cannot use the extension manager too.

the recieving of the mirror list works fine but i cannot retrieve the
extension list.

the strange thing is that the script is aborted directly after pushing
the button and the following error page apperars

> Internal Server Error
> The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
>
> Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
>
> More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

my phpinfo says that there is no memory limit in use but a max-execution
time (90s). since the error message appers directly after push retrieve
it the time limit can't be the reason.

is that a problem of my configuration (.htacess) or a problem of the new
extension manager.

thre is a similar bug but i think its not exacly the same

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=2615

can anyone cofirm my problem?

regards Martin