[TYPO3-dev] EXT:tstemplate patch request.

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Wed Feb 22 11:54:16 CET 2006

Hi,

Dennis Cheung schrieb:
> Hi Michael,
>
> You idea is possible.
> In fact, I am working on it for weeks.
>
> It can be done, but it take too much to do / to rewrite / test.
> The most important is you have to define a "admin-list" and
> "safe-list" of constant name.

IMHO:
* great idea to separate the constant-editor so it can be used by non-admins
* not needed to have a list of safe and unsafe constants-list. Admi is
just responsible for setting up constants that are not that crucial
* add possibility apply a list of template-ids which are accesible (and
no mor//others if not set to keyword: ALL)

just right out of my mind and not very well thought.

Peter
--
Peter Niederlag
http://www.typo3partner.net * professional services network *