[TYPO3-dev] Master Style 4 Typo3

Johannes Reichardt typo3 at gramba.de
Tue Feb 21 21:54:54 CET 2006

Hi Kasper,

great to hear you share that idea, if this is the right time and the
right place we could discuss what is needed.

My supersimple idea in detail:

a default and small "typo3.css" which is right next to the index.php,
containing a very conservative and simple style without backgrounds.

for example:

body {
	font-familiy:arial,helvetiva,sans;
	font-size:12px;
	color:#00000;
}
h1 {
	display:inline;
	font-size:18px;
}
header1 {
	font-size:16px;
}
.tdlist1 {
	background-color:#ffffff;
}
.tdlist2 {
	background-color:#eeeeee;
}
.error {
	color:#ff0000;
}

thats pretty much nothing but should cover (along with a few more
styles) 95% of the styling that is needed. If there is something more
the extension requests to update the typo3.css OR to include its own
stylesheet wherever it is used (and not everywhere ;)

So this along with no other default styles in typo3 and extensions would
make things really easy.

What else should be taken care of?

- Johannes