[TYPO3-dev] [TYPO3-Dev] How to speedup performance in Backend?

Dennis Cheung hkdennis2k at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 03:52:57 CET 2006

But that is not a skill to speedup the backend.
It is a very common skill speedup php/mysql website.

I think usualy, tweaking perforamnce can be done by:
1. diabled / off heavy functions you won't use
2. do cache
3. better algorithm

3rd is not a choise, it need rewrite a lot typo3 core.

2nd can may apply to some part inside typo3.
 you can found a lot of stupid query, if you enabled query log in mysql
 (e.g. Do 60 query for each single column on tt_conent where uid=0)

query cache is not useful, when you has an "timestamp" inside the query.
mysql need it 100% equals to reuse the query cache.

How much we can diabled for getting faster?
Can it be done by TSConfig of user?

Dennis