[TYPO3-dev] About comments

Andreas Otto andreas.otto at dkd.de
Tue Feb 14 08:56:01 CET 2006

Hi Dmitry

On Montag, 13. Februar 2006 15:27, Dmitry Dulepov wrote in typo3.dev:
> /*
> * $Log: $
> */

I guess we can leave this out off the code because the information can
be retrieved from the CVS server if needed.

The information about the last editor of the file is already shown in
the $Id$ keyword which should be enough to get in touch with a human
just in case of questions about latest changes.

Cheers,
Andreas

--
Use the good features of a language; avoid the bad ones.
            - The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)

--
Andreas Otto

d.k.d Internet Service GmbH
Kaiserstraße 79