[TYPO3-dev] renderFunction in own plugin renders <br> tags from rte field instead of <br />

Andreas Förthner Andreas.Foerthner at netlogix.de
Tue Feb 14 20:22:52 CET 2006

Hi list,

I have been searching for a while to solve this problem.
Ich have a little plugin that should render some text out of an rte
field. This works so far, but the <br> are not rendered XHTML conform as
done and I thought that I use the same renderFunction.

This is what I did:

to get the text from the rte-field through the renderFunction in the
markerArray, that will will be output after the substitution with the
templateFile:

$markerArray["###TEXT###"] =
$this->cObj->parseFunc($this->cObj->stdWrap($row['text'],
$this->conf['text.']), $conf['renderfunction.']);

And the TS configuration for the renderfunction looks like that:

plugin.user_newsbox_pi1.renderfunction < lib.parseFunc_RTE

Isn't that the same function that is used with the content Elements? I
am using TV and css_styled_content 0.3.1

Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

Thank you for your support!

Greets

Andreas