[TYPO3-dev] A fake or virtual module web.FE_BE

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Tue Feb 14 19:51:43 CET 2006

Hi

I'm inconsistencies from 'tm_contentacces' (I have been lazy defining
modules and I have misused mod.web_list).

I made a fake or virtual module web.FE_BE - it is virtual or fake module
because this plugin doesn't install a new BE-module. But definition are
like for a real BE-module. I hope that you will understand what I mean.

What you think. IMO it would a good idea to add this module into core,
because frontend editing doesn't belong to any existing BE-module.