[TYPO3-dev] XCLASS conflict examples

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Tue Feb 14 13:22:03 CET 2006

Bernhard Kraft wrote:

>> Bernhard - you have *totally* unnecessary conflict between
>> 'kb_conttable' and 'kb_pm_paste'.
>

> *rantrantrant* ... normally I get money for my work.

Sorry about my comments but I was just annoying to find
that you had not at all thought conflict between your own plugins.
If some author knows conflicts, he could at least openly inform,
which of his plugins conflict with each others

> There's a new version 0.0.1 of kb_pm_paste and 0.2.6 of kb_conttable
> in the TER which fixes the XCLASS conflict.

ok.

>Reason why there was one was simply that I needed the pm_paste for one
  customer while the content table for another. Why should I put work
into doing
  something which you need especially ?

And you would not think that anybody else would not use them together?
If you put something public, I would be nice to avoid conflicts at least
between own plugins.