[TYPO3-dev] XCLASS conflict examples

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Mon Feb 13 21:14:31 CET 2006

tapio wrote:

>>> greets,
>>> Bernhard
>

> Bernhard - you have *totally* unnecessary conflict between
> 'kb_conttable' and 'kb_pm_paste'.

*rantrantrant* ... normally I get money for my work.

There's a new version 0.0.1 of kb_pm_paste and 0.2.6 of kb_conttable
in the TER which fixes the XCLASS conflict.

Reason why there was one was simply that I needed the pm_paste for one customer
while the conten table for another. Why should I put work into doing something which
you need especially ???? are you willing to pay or donate (pherhaps you can exclude donations
to OS programmers from local taxes :):):)

*rant*
Bernhard