[TYPO3-dev] Removing symlinks in V 4.0

Dennis Cheung hkdennis2k at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 11:59:06 CET 2006

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Windows#NOT_Using_Windows_symbolic_links
May be I forgot a few steps, I was not recorded what I had done.

The problem is typo3_src/typo3. It is position in the WRONG folder in
the zip/tar package.

No any extension will (and should NOT) ask for anything under typo3_src.
I remember there are a few 'typo3_src' in core, but you can patch them.

Also, I patch the t3lib_div::getIndpEnv. and let it never give any typo3_src.

Dennis