[TYPO3-dev] Search index and extension

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sun Feb 12 18:34:09 CET 2006

Patrick Boisclair schrieb:
> Hi, I write a extension who create a list of person from a table.
>
> My extension work fine, but the content of my extension was not indexed
> by the Search index. But the content of tt_content and tt_news was indexed.
>
> Anybody know why ?

You're extension has to be a USER object.

In "list mode" you have to disable the page cache
$GLOBALS['TSFE']->set_no_cache(). You can achieve this simply by setting
  var $pi_checkCHash = TRUE
in your pluign class. Note: this has to be done in the class declaration!

In "details mode" you have to use a cHash in your URLs. But this happens
automatically unless you fiddle with other settings.

Masi