[TYPO3-dev] Search index and extension

Daniel Pötzinger operation-lan at gmx.de
Sun Feb 12 16:11:31 CET 2006

Patrick Boisclair wrote:
> Hi, I write a extension who create a list of person from a table.
>
> My extension work fine, but the content of my extension was not indexed
> by the Search index. But the content of tt_content and tt_news was indexed.
>
> Anybody know why ?
The Extension content will not be indexed if caching of extension is not
  allowed. (Maybe you use USER_INT instead of USER? Or you disabled
caching?) If your extension shows different content depending on
Parameters this might be interesting to read too:
http://typo3.org/development/articles/the-mysteries-of-chash/

Greetings