[TYPO3-dev] Removing symlinks in V 4.0

Martin Schoenbeck ms.usenet.nospam at schoenbeck.de
Fri Feb 10 20:55:48 CET 2006

Hi Michael,

Michael Stucki schrieb:

> Full ACK. If we don't change it now, nobody will notice that his extension
> needs to be changed.

I agree with that. But it will perhaps rise problems for novice users, who
don't get the point, that the broken extension is not something they did
wrong. I suggest, to add symlinks for all files, which couldn't be reached
now by the old paths, to a script, which gives at least some explanatory
information or a link to an explanation.

Martin
--
Bitte nicht an der E-Mail-Adresse fummeln, die paßt so.